0

MANILART 2012 part 1

Posted on Tuesday, October 9, 2012

DISCLAIMER:
Only the photos posted on this blog belong to me, the artworks captured in them
belong to their respective artists.



a friend of mine who accompanied at the event :)

really wanted to take a better photo of this but was too short ;___ ;

amazing bamboo sculpture




amazing anatomy


I like this one because of it's subject :">




one of my favorites




 I was really scared taking the photo of this, I felt like it
was gonna move at any moment 


one of my favorite gallery










le ticket



another favorite

Last October 6, Saturday, I was lucky enough to be able to go to the last day of Manilart at SMX. I went with a friend of mine and we walked around the entire exhibit for 3 hours straight until my knees and her back began hurting. It was my first time to go to events like that so I was really excited. I'm indeed truly grateful that I came. I returned home, happy and inspired :)


Discussion

Leave a response