2

Posted on Thursday, August 2, 2012

what I wish to do if I get a boyfriend Q u Q

why am I even posting this? LOL. hahah this makes it look like that I'm too desperate to have a boyfriend QuQ though it's teensy bitsy true But seriously, I still am hoping that someday I do get to be like this with the person whom God has destined me to be with. I should stop this now, I'm getting goosebumps with all I'm saying 

"Gusto Po Kita Dati, Ngayon ayaw ko na"

Translation: I liked you before, now I don't anymore"

Yeah. For my "former" crush. His mouth and attitude changed my view of him so yeah. But I still do get "kilig" whenever I see him OTL Hopefully I won't see him in awhile Q u Q hahaha

watercolor doodle

*sighs* I'm once again at that place where all of my artworks don't meet up my expectations and I'm always frustrated Q____Q Practice. practice. practice


Discussion

  1. hi!!!
    I luv your boyfriend drawing is so cute *w*!!! I hope you have a boyfriend soon XD
    I have no boyfriend and I feel lonely sometimes but I spend painting the heartaches
    sorry my english is by google traductor XD
    kiss!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you~ I really am happy you liked it. Me too, I wish to have one someday. :) I still do believe that someday somehow in the right moment at the right place, he'll come. The same goes for you, we just have to be patient right?
      and don't worry about your English, I really don't mind at all. I'm really happy that you take time to comment >:)<

      Delete